Stirling Road Edgbaston
Lets Live presents a spacious unfurnished two bedroom flat with white goods that is spread across the first and second floors of a period property in popular Edgbaston and available immediately.
The property has a communal hallway shared with one other flat on the ground floor and its own front door and staircase leading to the flat. The flat features a recently refurbished open plan kitchen living space overlooking the front, one spacious double bedroom with double fitted wardrobes, good sized modern bathroom with shower over bath, separate washing machine area and storage with a further extremely spacious second bedroom on the second floor of the property.
On street parking is available and no access to garden but in close proximity to Edgbaston Reservoir and a number of parks (Reservoir Rd play area and Chamberlain Park).
Conveniently located just off the Hagley Road the flat offers easy access to the city centre, Five Ways, Edgbaston, Harborne, public transport links (buses on Hagley Rd, tram and train from Five Ways), local 24 hour shops, supermarkets (Morrisons) and easy access to the motorway network.
There are also no service charges or ground rent applicable to this rental.
The property is unfurnished and offers :
• Modern kitchen with an easy to maintain electric hob and oven, fridge/freezer and breakfast bar.
• Spacious bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes.
• Clean and modern bathroom with a shower/bath, toilet and sink.
• Gas central heating.
Summary & Exclusions:
– Rent Amount: £775.00 per month (£193.75 per week)
– Deposit / Bond: £894 (5 week deposit)
– 2 Bedrooms
– 1 Bathroom
– Property comes unfurnished
– Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
– Maximum number of tenants is 2
– Students considered with previous references
– No smokers
– Bills not included (Severn Trent Water, Gas and Electricity)
– Council Tax Band B
– EPC Rating: D
- 2 Bedrooms
- No Parking
- Available on: 01/02/2020
Places of interestBook a viewing Property Search